- Graduate Engineer (Mechanical Engineering)
- 1988-1999 Various management positions at Honsel AG
- 1999-2009 Member of the Executive Board of Honsel AG (light metal foundry, sand-permanent mold- and die casting, approx. 1 billion € annual sales, 12 locations Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Spain, France and Germany).
- 2007-2009 COO Responsible for all locations, Research and development and Sales
- 2010-2014 Consultant (main customers: Magna, ZF, Daimler, CMP)
- 2014-2017 CEO of pressmetall GDC group GmbH (2 locations, € 110 million annual sales)
September 2017 planned Exit as CEO of the company (successor has been incorporated since 2016).
- From 2018 consultant with focus on:
- Strategy development
- Management consulting, Interim management
- Networking (In the environment of the aluminium casting Industry)
- Company analysis
- Member of the Board of the German Die Casting Association
Essential management experience:
- Brewmaster; Diploma in business administration (craft and technology)
- 1984-1987 Veltins Brewery; Grevenstein
Springer function for the areas of production and bottling
- 1988-2014 Warsteiner Brewery; Warstein
- 1988-1992 Quality Assurance
Process control in production. Deputy head of department for water and waste water and incoming goods inspection.
- 1992-2014 Research & Development and Product Development
Planning, organising and executing of projects of new technical developments and projects in the area of process optimization.
As auditor responsible for internal environment and operational audits.
HACCP responsibility for R & D.
Deputy Head of Department Product Development.
Development and production of new products (from briefing with marketing to working with potential suppliers to the successful implementation in real operation) for the entire House Cramer Group.
Regular reviews to the management.
- 2015- Today Johannes Messer Consulting GmbH; Eslohe
Building a Project Management System for CIP Project monitoring. Management of CIP projects. Builting a permanent product auditing. Further development of idea management. Head of various task forces.